These general provisions describe a contract of the terms and conditions applicable to the use of the services offered by GRUPO LACOUR, C.A., R.I.F J-310570523 within the site lacour.com.ve. Any person accessing and/or using the site or services may do so subject to our Terms and Conditions, along with all other policies governing Grupo Lacour C.A.
In this regard, any person who does not accept these terms and conditions, which are mandatory and binding, must stop using the site.
The user must read, understand and accept all the conditions set forth in the Terms and Conditions, prior to registration as a user of lacour.com.ve.
- Purchases may only be made by users of legal age.
- If the purchase is made in the name of a legal entity, the total amount of the purchase must be paid in full and then the tax withholding will be refunded. Upon presentation of the tax withholding voucher.
- The customer must fill out a registration form with all its fields, to receive the shipment of your product to the address indicated therein, being his absolute responsibility the veracity of the data.
- Errors in the information provided are the responsibility of the customer.
- All the prices of the products include the VAT of law.
The forms of payment through lacour.com.ve may be by Credit and Debit Card, Mobile Payment, transfers, Paypal, Zelle and/or deposits. For payment transactions, validation of the operation will be requested, and response times for the different payment methods will be subject to confirmation of the same. The data related to credit cards and payment methods will be stored in the user’s profile for future purchases, if the user approves them, being the same under his management and responsibility since he will be the only one who has access to his profile.
Lacour is not responsible for the failures in the communication of the banking or credit entities, nor for the damages caused to the users by an action or omission of such entities. Likewise, Lacour is not responsible for any damage or harm caused by manipulation by third parties accessing the network despite the prevention tools implemented on our website.
The user must make or make the payment for the product(s) requested immediately, that is, once the order is placed; therefore, once the payment is verified, the arrangements for the dispatch of the products will be made.
No product will be considered paid until the bank credits the funds in the accounts of GRUPO LACOUR, C.A., and the administrative personnel confirms the veracity of the deposit in the corresponding accounts. Any purchase made by this means is considered as a concrete purchase.
- The shipment will be effective once the payment is confirmed.
- The customer can request to pick up his purchase directly at the store, or have it shipped to the address of his preference.
- The shipping time will be done in a period of 24 hours in the city of Maracay, from 3 to 5 in the city of Caracas and for other locations in the country will be in a maximum period of 15 days.
- We are not responsible for damages caused in the shipment by the courier company.
Refunds and Returns.
- Once received the product(s) purchased, the customer has a period of 15 continuous days to make any request for exchange.
- Only product by product exchange processes will be effective, in no case the money will be refunded.
- It will be the responsibility of the user to make effective the shipment of the garment received that he/she wants to change. However, if the reason for the change is due to a manufacturing defect, Grupo Lacour, C.A. will provide the relevant facilities to the customer so that he/she can process the change at no cost.
- In the event that the exchange is due to an error or failure on the part of the user, the same will be absolutely responsible for making effective the shipment of the garments and will bear the costs incurred.
- Users may not make total or partial reproductions of the products belonging to the LACOUR brand under any circumstances.
- The use of the LACOUR logo for any activity that is not authorized by the company is strictly prohibited.
- It is forbidden to exchange and/or transfer user accounts for purchases, since all accounts are personal and non-transferable.
Grupo Lacour, C.A. is not responsible for failures and/or connectivity problems, due to problems based on the internet signal, software and hardware, and cannot guarantee uninterrupted daily access and use of the site.
It is clarified that the system may eventually be unavailable due to acts of God or force majeure, as well as technical difficulties or Internet failures, or any other circumstance beyond the control of lacour.com.ve; in these cases we will try to restore it as quickly as possible without being held responsible for it. Lacour.com.ve will not be responsible for any damage that may affect the user’s equipment as a result of access, as a result of any transfer of data, files, images, text or audio contained therein.
The users will not be able to impute any responsibility to Lacour.com.ve nor demand payment for loss of profit, in virtue of damages resulting from technical difficulties or failures in the systems or in the Internet.
By accessing this site you acknowledge and agree that any interpretation and evaluation made on it or transactions through it, will be made in accordance with the laws of the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela. Any legal action, claim or proceeding arising therefrom shall be exclusively ventilated before the Venezuelan authorities or jurisdiction. If you use this website from another country, you are responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws. LACOUR makes no representation that materials contained in this site are appropriate for countries outside of the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela.